Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Wall of Sound Schedule Announced

The Wall of Sound Festival will be rocking LaGrave Field on Sept. 22. Now that the schedule is out, I can plan my day. Here's what I want to see:

  • 11 a.m.: Tame...Tame and Quiet

  • Noon: Eleven Hundred Springs

  • 2:30 p.m.: Pleasant Grove

  • 3 p.m.: Ghosthustler

  • 4:30 p.m.: Black Tie Dynasty

  • 7:40 p.m.: Bobby Bare Jr.

  • 9:40 p.m.: Midlake

  • 10:20 p.m.: Ghostland Observatory

  • Am I missing anything good? I know there's a lot of old standbys here, but I don't want to miss 'em.

    2 comments:

    Chris P said...

    Calhoun is one I can recommend not missing.

    I'm also interested to see 100 damned guns...they sounded good on the Good Show on Sunday...

    Steve-O said...

    A Zevon fan? Awesome!