Monday, October 29, 2007

This Was Humbling

Damn you, Pete! Why did you make me try this!

And which celebrity do I most resemble? Yeah, that's right -- a dead freaking Nazi. Gawd, I need a drink. And it doesn't get much better after that. The old, bloated Billy Crystal and the old, bloated Omar Sharif. Not even the kick-ass Lawerence of Arabia or Doctor Zhivago Omar Sharif -- it's the oh-yeah-I've-got-a-bridge-column Omar Sharif.

Matt Damon and Sam Neill aren't even enough to save this one. Can anyone seriously look me in the eye and say I look like either of those guys? Puh-leeze!

6 comments:

LPJ said...

I am suspicious of the results. Where does Harry Connick, Jr. factor into this?

Steve-O said...

Exactly!

LPJ said...

OK, just for fun, I found the Omar Sharif picture in your profile, and ran it through the My Heritage site. Unsurprisingly, it is a perfect match with their own Omar Sharif picture, but do you know which celebrities are listed next? Try this on for size:

Ed Harris 66%
Julio Iglesias 66%
Billy Idol 61%
Conan O'Brien 58%

Whoa.

Anonymous said...

I tried this awhile back. It said I looked like Candace Bergen AND Gerard Depardieu. Go figure.

Steve-O said...

Gerard Depardieu -- wow. That would be hard for a man to take.

Bernie said...

You got Matt Damon!? I got Ben Affleck... I knew I liked you for some reason...